Thursday, July 2, 2009

T.G.I.TH. [yay for 3 day weekend!]

I had an awesome run this morning and it came at just the right time. I have been praying for inspiration and strength to keep training because it is SOOO easy so just not. lol Well my body
naturally woke up 10 minutes before my alarm and was ready to go so I was off on my run by 5:20 am. The air was cool and crisp and my legs felt great. Plus not one person honked or yelled at me! I am heading down to austin after work today for the weekend. Hopefully have a nice, relaxing weekend and probably run a 5k saturday morning. I am ready to just get away. This town and job can really get me down sometimes. Well I will most likely blog at the beginning of next week all about my weekend and will hopefully have tons of pics! happy 4th of july!

No comments:

Post a Comment