Monday, June 29, 2009

Just another Monday morning


Today starts the beginning of my last month of work for Dr. G. I must admit, I'm not too sad. It's been a long few months transitioning to the new building and dealing with everyone and everything that has gone on. I only have to make it 4 more weeks then off to georgia!

Training has been a little sluggish lately. I really need to get dedicated. I woke up this morning pumped to go out and run and it was pouring! figures! I'll just have to go this evening.

I had a great weekend down in carrollton with cyrus and adrian. We smoked a little hookah, watched a hilarious movie and walked around like 7 malls.

4th of july is rapidly approaching and I have no plans so far. Either out to a friends with cyrus or on the lake with tanner is what it looks like now.
This picture is one of my favorites and really puts me in a good mood. I wish the other people in my office were as cheery as me about life, but it just presents me with an opportunity to make a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment